We are passionate about educating the general public and professionals who come into contact with dying and newly bereaved people so that people in Scotland are fully informed about their options when someone dies.
We can provide, across Scotland,
- a one-day interactive workshop for any community “Introduction to Tending a Body at Home after Death” covering legalities/ must dos, potential benefits, advance preparations, practicalities, liaison with health/ funeral professionals, resources,
- input to undergraduate and postgraduate nursing education,
- input to continuing professional development sessions for nurses and other professionals,
- education to home carers on supporting families to tend a body in the home,
- awareness raising talks to the general public, nurses and other professionals.
We are always available to discuss opportunities and possibilities for us to facilitate education. Please contact email@example.com to discuss.